Hannah Cote is a Travel Consultant with Legacy Travel. She was awarded the honor of Top 35 Agents under 30 in the US by Travel Agent Magazine for 2012. She is also a member of Signature Travel Network and was awarded Top Producer for AM Resorts in 2013, and was recognized as a top regional producer for 2015, 2016 and 2017 for the brand. She was awarded the Upward Bound, Rock Star Agent Under 40 in 2019 by Travel Age West Magazine.
Hannah has been with Legacy Travel since 2011. Growing up in a family that loved camping and the outdoors, her love for travel started at a very young age and only grew from there. When she isn’t exploring other destinations, she is at home with her husband Matt and their twin boys, Elijah and Luke.
Hannah loves traveling and enjoys getting out and experiencing the destinations she visits. Her favorite activities she has done include:
– Taking an Avalon River Cruise on the Danube River from Vienna, Austria to Munich, Germany
– Watching the sunrise from Haleakala’s Volcanic crater in Maui
– Swimming with giant green sea turtles in Hawaii
– Visiting Waimea Canyon in Kauai
– Climbing Dunn’s River Water Fall in Ocho Rios, Jamaica
– Riding camels in the Mayan Riviera
– Deep Sea Fishing in the Sea of Cortez (and catching a Marlin)
Hannah’s specialties are Destination Weddings, Group Travel, travel to the Hawaiian Islands, Honeymoons, and travel to Mexico and the Caribbean. She also offers fully custom travel experiences to Europe including river cruises and exclusively curated journeys for individuals, families, and more. Her passion includes being able to give her client’s the most amazing experience she can offer and she works very closely with them throughout the planning process to make sure they get exactly what they imagined.